Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-<br>
I have been taking 100mg of b6 every day of this cycle. I had a 7 day lp last month and typically have 10-11 day lp. I am on 10 or 12 dpo and wondering where af is..... i have been having cramping on and off since 7 dpo and had a serious cramp and temp dip at 9 dpo. Some nausea and hot flashes but those are ptetty common for me before af....<br><br>
I cant attach my chart, but i have another thread floating around about my chart so you can see it there.<br><br>
Any insight would be great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
<p>I started taking vit b a couple months ago and it has definitely lengthened my lp. in fact, the first cycle i took it i was a couple days "late" and got all excited that i was pregnant, but af still came:( Anyway, it seems to have lengthened my normal cycle from a consistent 28 days to a consistent 31 days. also, not sure if this can be attributed to the b vitamins, but i haven't been having spotting before af anymore! i was really skeptical that it would do anything, but now i'm convinced. Good luck! I hope this is your month!</p>

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>So... how many days did it lengthen your lp by?  I am wondering if I should expect it to lengthen compared to last month...(first ppaf) or compared to normal (10 days).... So, will it be closer to 12 or 14?  I am just getting excited but also just want to know what to expect.</p>

·
Registered
12 Posts
<p>I would say it lengthened by 4 days because O still seems to happen about the same time (cd 16) but i have a longer cycle (2 days) and no spotting days before af (2 days). this is my first time ttc so i'm not an expert by any means, but the vit b definitely seems to be doing something! hope it works for you:)</p>

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<p>yuck... I don't want a 14 day LP.  I have had no problem getting pregnant with at 10 day LP, I just wanted to make it longer than the 7 day LP I had last month.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hopefully it will be 11 or 12 days at the most.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<p>Just wanted to update that AF started today and that would give me a 10 or 12 day LP.  either are good!  So, it may have happened anyway, but I was taking <strong>100mg of B6 this month and my LP increased from 7 days to 12 days.</strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am going to drop the dose down to 50mg a day and see how it goes this month.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have read that a side effect of B6 is less CM, which I did notice this month, so maybe backing off the B6 will help with CM.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts