Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am deficiant in many things but I don't know where to start. I'd like to go and get a blood test of some sort that will tell me what I am most deficiant in. I would like to get pregnant in around 8 months and want to start now (like I wish I would have done with DD) and really take hold of this! So where do I go, who do I call, what do I do?

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
Rather than starting with a blood test which may give you conflicting results and cause an additional imbalance, I would start with the kitchen, specifically the refrigerator and pantry.

I would throw out all junk/fast food, all sugary things, including sugar, all white things, all sodas, cereals other than oats, anything that is pre-made and packaged.

That is the way to get your health and balance back.

Then if you don't feel better within 2 months, you can still get a blood test done.

All this is assuming that your nutrition is not up to par. Perhaps I am way off, if so, forgive me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.