Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,149 Posts
At this moment-

Vitamin B complex (once a day-usually before I go to bed)
Cinnamon Tablet (twice with meals)
6 herbal tablets - I take 3 tablets after meal in the morning and 3 tablets at night(my accupuncturist gave me- it has few different types of herbs except for dong qui I've no idea what are the rests)

That's all for now. I drank green tea once, that thing didn't do a dang thing for me unfortunately. So, I stopped.

· Registered
2,149 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainastar View Post
i take a women's multi from Trader Joe's and that's it! i am reading through all your posts and am thinking "Is there something i am missing?" i'd love it if a few people could explain why they're taking what they're taking....
My one is easy-

Vitamin B complex- I started with B6 and folic acid only but then I heard all Bs should be taken together so I went B complex, which has all B. Now, why I take it is becuase I've incredibly short LP, and apprantly B helps with that. Now, whether it really does help or not it doesn't hurt to take Vitamin B.

Cinnamon tablet- I was told by the Dr to take metformin, for little sugar level high problem. I heard about Cinnamon tablet here at mdc, which apprantly does the same thing help keep sugar level down. So, I started to take it as natural alternative to metformin. And it's already helping I can feel it!

Herbs- I've cycle problem due to cysts and small fibroid (recently found out) so my accupuncturist gave me those. Tomorrow she will give me more!! When she gave me the ones I'm currently taking she didn't know about cysts and fibroids, but at that time she told me she would give me something else next time!

So, those are my reasons why I take what I take!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.