Mothering Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you taking other than prenatals?<br><br>
I'm currently taking a probiotic, but need to also get back on flaxseed oil as well.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Cranberry and fish oil.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Vitamin C, B complex, & probiotic.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I take fish oil, choline, extra calcium, and B6 until 12 weeks (to support progesterone production).

·
Banned
11 Posts
Bilberry, cranberry, fish oil, potassium, vitamin E, and a probiotic.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Fish oil, RRL, nettle, alfalfa, and floradix (iron).

·
Registered
372 Posts
I need to get some calcium+magnesium in a 2:1 ratio because I can remember those middle of the night leg cramps last year. Ugh, never again. I also had serious swelling in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I can't find a prenatal wiht enopugh magnesium, so I am adding that as well as calcium and also D3.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I take mega dose folic acid, 5 mg/day b/c I've had a child with a fatal neural tube defect;<br>
I also take Vitamin B6, 100mg Vitamin C, 2000IU Vitamin D3, and a multivitamin.<br>
I also take citrous bioflavenoids to aid my varicose veins and build a strong amniotic sac, and my midwife has her clients drink an herbal infusion daily which contains red raspberry leaf, alfalfa, nettle, and oatstraw.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Just fish oils and my pregnancy tea.

·
Registered
173 Posts
cod liver oil, Vit C, Vit D, Probiotic, folic acid, and grapeseed oil extract.<br><br>
Though, when I went into my gyno, she said that I should stop taking them and that all I need is my prenatal. Probably because I am both pregnant AND a control freak, that really annoyed me. lol Suffice to say I am still taking them all, but it didn make me stop and kind of just wonder.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Normally I take a lot because of my WLS: A, Calcium, D, Multi, RX iron, Copper, C, Zinc, K1, K2, E, B, Potassium, probiotic...<br><br>
Since I'm pregnant I added Nettles, RRL, 42 Fruits and Veggies mix, and Alfalfa.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'm still taking my Vitex tincture, since I used it to correct my LPD and have been recommended to continue taking it thru my first trimester. I'm also taking raw garlic daily to help ward off the yeasties that I seem so prone to while pregnant, and Pregnancy Tea by Traditional Medicinals. I'll be adding Floradix a bit later on as I tend to be super anemic in pregnancy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts