Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Someone PLEASE go buy the Asian Butterfly AIO!!! I do not have the cash to get this...its just SO pretty! *I will save money to visit my inlaws. I will save money to visit my inlaws. I will save money to visit my inlaws.* Somehow my mantra isn't working... :p

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I just got my first large Valor kids.. I have 6 small for the new babe but nothing for my big boys. Next time I hope to get more but I finally got one.

I am too happy about it too! I finally got a something I wanted and well so did DH
I could only get enough for one out of him. :LOL

·
Registered
945 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
She really hits the large and extra large market! I'm sure they are left out at times and she nails them! :LOL Not a small or medium to be found!

Thats prolly why I shouldn't have looked! I have a hard time finding dipes to fit my big girl. Even some larges just won't go around her chunkalicious thighs. Tiny waist, big booty and thighs, makes for a hard to fit babe!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I just have to give a huge
to Kathleen's dipes. They are hands down THE BEST sewn dipes I have ever laid eyes on. She has a real gift--they are truly works of art AND she's a great mama to work with. Hurry over there before there are none to be had.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Someone buy that bacon and eggs size large because I can't afford to but I'm tempted to, I had to close the window quick before impulse took over my already maxed bank account
: I like the green galaxies too.

Kathleen, those are beautiful and just plain cute! Good luck selling them all quick

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.