Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/heal...76/detail.html

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I figured I would go ahead anyway. We are loosing-though honestly we are doing better than I thought we would be. This poll at least appears to me to be a one time only vote-though I suppose that could depend on your ISP.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Voted.... *a-hem* ....on behalf of myself and all the people I know who agree with me.
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!

keep clicking "submit" rapidly over and over before it gets the chance to load the results page.

- Kira

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RidentMama View Post
I only got 8 votes in before it stopped adding my votes in.
You can delete the cookies off your computer if you wish

love and peace.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Those options are annoying. It reminds me of the last elections in Vermont, where there were three candidates for some top slots: a Republican, a Democrat, and a Progressive. The vote pretty much got split three ways evenly, so in a state where almost 2/3rds of voters supported a liberal candidate, the Republicans got elected.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kira~ View Post
Voted.... *a-hem* ....on behalf of myself and all the people I know who agree with me.
- Kira
That's such a cool idea! It doesn't seem to work in this case, though- I manage to *ahem* a couple of dozen times before it loads, and it only counts one vote each time.
Though every time I go there, it counts a vote. We're neck-and-neck:
33/34/33!

(which I count as 67% either moderately or vehemently anti-circ
)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
29/32/39!!!!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Bump! Go vote everyone! Get warmed up for tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamillet View Post
we are ahead!!!
45% not allowed
29% parents decide
26% mutilate all of 'em
allowing the parents to decide is not good enough. saying that the parents should decide ignores the rights of the infant. in some ways its even worse than saying all infants should be circumcised because at least then you might be under the false idea that its medically necessary.

but being behind by 5 points isnt bad. I think in 1 generation, after doctors are forced to learn about the foreskin sinse about 40% of babies have them, circumcision will sharply drop if not be eliminated completely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm usually just a quiet lurker who really doesn't have anything to offer so I really never post.

I do have something though this time.
Don't some of you think it's a little bit silly to be openly talking about trying to "rig" polls? How do you "win" when you spend so much time cleaning your cookies and then voting over and over again?

Not trying to stir any pots, I'll go back to enjoying all the info and insite you all provide.

(p.s-it's because of all of you folks that I brought my son home whole)

*back to my quiet lurkdom*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts