Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone type this recipe up for me? My copy of the book is packed away and there isn't a copy at the local library. I don't want to rebuy the book just for this one recipe.

Thanks!

I think it has carrots and mushrooms in it?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Can someone send me this recipe as well. I tried to just wing it and OMG I didnt care for it. It said to use soy sauce but Soy sauce has anchovies in it so I didnt feel that was vegetaraian or vegan in any way. I didnt really have any flavor what so ever. I tried but wanted to know what I did wrong.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I looked at a package of soy sauce the other day and it showed anchovies maybe it was that brand i dont know. Of course maybe i picked up the wrong thing it was at walmart and they had everything scattered all around maybe it is just me.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
see I was using one out of a vegetarian cookbook from the library I didnt even know there was so many different kind of tofu scrambles. Sorry for any confusion. i will keep this recipe though thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was very yummy. I ate it the first morning and then again this morning wrapped in a tortilla with spinach. The kids don't like it that much though.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by angelamariebee View Post
I love this recipe, I make it all the time! I make it with the Tempeh Sausage and wrap it all up in a tortilla. Oh and I always add green bell pepper to the scramble. Add a little hot sauce and it's TO DIE FOR.
I always add a green or red bell pepper too. And a BUNCH of spinach. YUM!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.