Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dh has instructed me that we can't buy anything else till we get more money rolling in (IOW, the fall when he has more shows)...i'm so sad. i keep drooling over the luxebaby wool covers and contours thinking of how sweet a small one would be for the new baby...and boy i'd love to get that minishower too! oh well, maybe dh will find fame and fortune before ian arrives lol - YEAH RIGHT!

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Yep, I've been pretty much cutoff for a bit because our cash flow has really taken a hit (not from my diaper buying, but other life stuff). It's hard because the new babe is due in 4.5 weeks, and I still feel like I need more newborn fitteds, some snappis, and I'd love to get a few more teeny fleece covers. I've been debating about a minishower, but am so afraid of the whole splatter thing.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mamas, just pg and hormonal lol...i've bought one super special diaper for each baby and haven't gotten ian's yet...still have 10 wks though, so maybe we'll get some spare $$ before then!

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
I know how you feel, mama. I am quite broke lately. I have had to pass up my kiwi garden reservation that I aquired.
I am aching for for WIOs...
I haven't been hanging out here much lately because I feel a twinge of envy at all the gorgeous stashes and scores. *sigh* Hang in there. The fall will be here before you know it. I am waiting for next years tax return.
I have seen fluffier times...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts