Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're not very hyena but i love them & they fit dd soooo great! she's closing at the end of january to spend more time with her growing family.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
i just saw the email.
we had a simply cloth as one of our first diapers for avery and i just
-d it so much, it was soooo cute and worked GREAT, it was a tragedy when she outgrew it. Looks like she's having baby #2 though so good for her!

·
Registered
423 Posts
i went and bought one of the last diapers! i love these diapers and am so sad to hear she is closing. i remember the first time i bought one off the TP, i was stunned at how wonderful it was and the sushi print was beautiful! she still wears almost every day!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Everyone here peaked my interest. I went ahead and ordered a custom diaper from her.

The site said she is taking custom orders until 1/21,. so I went ahead and ordered a sushi diaper.

Watch me just love the diaper now that she is going out of business. Just my luck! It seems like all of my diapers lately are wicking easily, too bulky or just plain yucky looking. Oh well....

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
That's too bad, she does beautiful work. I have one of her AIOs in the coveted sushi print. It is my cutest dipe, I literally think I will never, ever sell it, b/c I think it is so darn cute and when ppl come over, I put it on joshua and show off butt in his SC sushi dipe!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I
my SC AIO that I have.... I sprayed the print PUL outer with sporting goods waterproof spray and it works like a dream and is the TRIMMEST snapping AIO that I have!!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the sushi was my *first* cool diaper purchase!!! i was so excited about it i kept saving it for the diaper bag so i could show it off!!! no money here so i'm not ordering anything
bummer.

Tiffany, you did give me a ray of hope, maybe it will just be for a while?! a girl can dream :LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.