Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today begins with me opening up my e-mail and seeing that I won a muttaquin baby aio on e-bay.
:

Thank god I'm not bidding on anything else

I thought for sure I would never win it with that low bid.

So I guess I'll shell out the cash and climb back on the wagon.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
If you needed it and it was that good of a deal - Great!!!

I am still here on the wagon. It has to be coming up on two weeks now. I have to check out my paypal. But we were on vacation for a week.

I am still deciding on the Valor Kids custom slot. Grrrrr. I just can't make up my mind.

We have a busy day today with company coming over so I shouldn't be too tempted. Stay strong everyone!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
ummmm, beccabottoms custom slots....ummmmm, well,.......i'm not even sure i did it right & i'm very much hoping i don't have to pay for the whole thing up front (
3 AIO's & 6 extra soakers!!!)
:

can someone beep the wagon's horn outside my house? I really think i keep missing it!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got halfway through the checkout at beccabottoms, rationalizing it by saying that way I don't have to wait for my waiting list spot to come up, and then closed the window

I'm getting through it by obsessing over anything with the fit that frustrates me (which, of course, won't help when my not-so-trim but purchased on an impulse stuff arrives)

I find that I can poke holes in the fit of everything

...except my daisy doodles... but it seems like my spot will *never* come over there...

the good news with my impulse purchases is that I can probably sell each off for what I paid once they arrive and I talk myself out of them. the bad news is that I'll get reimbursed with paypal that will go toward more diapers, and my low stash problems still won't have been resolved in the meantime.

but I counted 7 hemp flats and 4 dyed infant prefolds that are not in use yesterday. On your advice, mamas, I'm gonna put those suckers to work!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by .me.
I got halfway through the checkout at beccabottoms, rationalizing it by saying that way I don't have to wait for my waiting list spot to come up, and then closed the window

Good for you!!! That's so hard to do.

I just looked at my Paypal account and I haven't bought anything since the 20th of June! Not for lack of trying, though.
:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Okay ladies - we need to give Jamie (MissSugarKane) a big round of applause... She is selling on the TP like MAD!!!! (Her dilemma also prompted this little wagon tribe if you remember...)

Here's to you sista! Good job!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
All right so now I looked around here a bit and really want to buy a bunch of stuff. A new fuzbomb, a baby bloomer AIO, oh and a few other things.

I have no money in paypal but I do have a bunch of diapers I want to sell. But I should save the money for Elbee or something I know works for us. Oh, but a medium fuzbomb would finish us up perfectly. AKKKKKK.

I better get out of the house for a bit.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
No fluff in the mail today. I really better get out of here. I feel the urge to buy. But I know it would be a bad idea. We need money for bills.
:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TOmomma
Dana, if you'd stop unloading all your stuff on me I'd be doing better too! Man, I've never met a woman more eager to FORCE me to buy her diapers.

:

Ah, too bad I don't have any more diapers to sell - I could always count on you mama!!!!

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Well, I'm here. But I dreamed about tye-dyed preolds last night- dontcha all think that's some sort of *sign* for me? I mean, I wouldn't want to go against the intergalactic diapering powers or anything!!

Yeah, that was kinda far-reaching, wasn't it?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts