Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today begins with me opening up my e-mail and seeing that I won a muttaquin baby aio on e-bay.
:

Thank god I'm not bidding on anything else

I thought for sure I would never win it with that low bid.

So I guess I'll shell out the cash and climb back on the wagon.

· Registered
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got halfway through the checkout at beccabottoms, rationalizing it by saying that way I don't have to wait for my waiting list spot to come up, and then closed the window

I'm getting through it by obsessing over anything with the fit that frustrates me (which, of course, won't help when my not-so-trim but purchased on an impulse stuff arrives)

I find that I can poke holes in the fit of everything

...except my daisy doodles... but it seems like my spot will *never* come over there...

the good news with my impulse purchases is that I can probably sell each off for what I paid once they arrive and I talk myself out of them. the bad news is that I'll get reimbursed with paypal that will go toward more diapers, and my low stash problems still won't have been resolved in the meantime.

but I counted 7 hemp flats and 4 dyed infant prefolds that are not in use yesterday. On your advice, mamas, I'm gonna put those suckers to work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.