Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,706 Posts
If you needed it and it was that good of a deal - Great!!!

I am still here on the wagon. It has to be coming up on two weeks now. I have to check out my paypal. But we were on vacation for a week.

I am still deciding on the Valor Kids custom slot. Grrrrr. I just can't make up my mind.

We have a busy day today with company coming over so I shouldn't be too tempted. Stay strong everyone!

· Registered
1,706 Posts
All right so now I looked around here a bit and really want to buy a bunch of stuff. A new fuzbomb, a baby bloomer AIO, oh and a few other things.

I have no money in paypal but I do have a bunch of diapers I want to sell. But I should save the money for Elbee or something I know works for us. Oh, but a medium fuzbomb would finish us up perfectly. AKKKKKK.

I better get out of the house for a bit.

· Registered
1,706 Posts
No fluff in the mail today. I really better get out of here. I feel the urge to buy. But I know it would be a bad idea. We need money for bills.
:

· Registered
1,706 Posts
DH said after we look over the bills tonight I could probably squeeze out a diaper or two from the budget. Just what I didn't need to hear. Him supporting my habit.
:

Hmmm, VK AIO???

· Registered
1,706 Posts
I have made it through the day. Today seemed very hard. I don't know why.

We do need some more medium dipes and I will be placing my VK custom order. I need to sell some dipes too. We need some of these smalls out of the house.

I think I may just get some more wool too and get knitting.

Does placing my custom orfer kick me off the wagon? I have been thinking about it for over 2 weeks so I must really want to give them a try. Right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.