5,920 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Hmmm we need a straightjacket smilie... Here I'll knit you one
Or we can strap one of these on you
: Or here's a full-length shot
or this one :ignore
:

Oh yeah! Just wrap me in a nice soft diaper and I'll be good, I promise!

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Oh good you guys started without me this morning! My kids let me sleep in for a change! Woohoo! Of course it is only 8:15 here on the West Coast, so it's still early.

Quote:
But I dreamed about tye-dyed preolds last night- dontcha all think that's some sort of *sign* for me? I mean, I wouldn't want to go against the intergalactic diapering powers or anything!!
Yikes! Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant again! My husband just had a vasectomy in May because we are done.
:

Brandi, stay away from those darn prefolds!! How many times do I have to tell you?
:LOL

Hang on everybody! I have a feeling it's going to be a bumpy ride today!

· Registered
1,706 Posts
DH said after we look over the bills tonight I could probably squeeze out a diaper or two from the budget. Just what I didn't need to hear. Him supporting my habit.
:

Hmmm, VK AIO???

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
Yikes! Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant again! My husband just had a vasectomy in May because we are done.
:

Ummm... Becky? Sometimes those swimmies are persistent... :LOL
Yup we've done good this morning. We bought a straitjacket for the wagon!

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Quote:
DH said after we look over the bills tonight I could probably squeeze out a diaper or two from the budget. Just what I didn't need to hear. Him supporting my habit.
No, just set the money aside towards a big purchase later. Don't you have an elbee slot you're saving for or something?

· Registered
3,517 Posts
oh christi, happy shopping. lol!

as for me, i'm here. no more purchases. nothing coming in the mail, yawn. got an offer on the house so once we are through the inspection i'm hoping to buy something.
in the meantime, i need to sun some stuff so i can sell it. then get our dryer up and working at the new house so it's not line-dryed crunchy feeling when i sell it. :LOL

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.