Mothering Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

· Registered
6,455 Posts
Quote:
Hang on Brandi - it'll just take me a minute....
Knit faster!! I just found a rainbow striped dyed one!!!
:

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Quote:
Do you have funded paypal? Move it into your bank account... It's only going to cause trouble. FPP starts to whisper softly -then it gets louder and louder...

ummm, your paypal talks to you? You might have bigger problems than diapers!
:

· Registered
146 Posts
Ladies, you know what really gets me is that now that i'm on the wagon, I see so many things that I want and for once they're instock. You're not going to believe this, but I think Scott just became a supersoaker, he's peeing out of everything, even at naptime. So, now I have a reason to buy more diapers and no money. What do you wanna bet that when I have money, his peeing style will have changed again and he'll be a lightwetter.

· Registered
6,455 Posts
Quote:
Stop looking! Why are you torturing yourself?!?
I know, I know....I closed all the windows. I'm off to load the dishwasher instead.

· Registered
735 Posts
It's bad when you can't remember everything you've ordered, right?

Hehehe. I think, at last count, I am expecting 12 packages. Not ONE of them came yesterday. UGH! I knew I was being optimistic to expect them Monday.. but I could have at least gotten ONE yesterday. Sheesh!.

I'm on the wagon. Really, I am. I promise. My husband is being nice about it, but I'm really trying not to let him down. .. but... but... but...

Yeah, here I come a'hobblin'.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.