Mothering Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Bah! Of the 12 packages I have coming.. I only got one. And it's something I won on e-bay and wasn't nearly as excited about--since I ordered a bunch of Muttaqin fitteds and cuddlebuns. Then, of course, the package smelled funny--what I disappointment. I hate it when I buy something on e-bay and it smells like it's been in someone's closet for ages! I swear, I always wash my e-bay stuff!

Well, now I'm feeling all sorry for myself and I want to buy something.. anything.. someone hold my hand so I don't fall off!!

· Registered
1,706 Posts
I have made it through the day. Today seemed very hard. I don't know why.

We do need some more medium dipes and I will be placing my VK custom order. I need to sell some dipes too. We need some of these smalls out of the house.

I think I may just get some more wool too and get knitting.

Does placing my custom orfer kick me off the wagon? I have been thinking about it for over 2 weeks so I must really want to give them a try. Right?

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Quote:
Does placing my custom orfer kick me off the wagon? I have been thinking about it for over 2 weeks so I must really want to give them a try. Right?
See, that's the good thing about the wagon. You can come and go as you please.
Just be prepared for some gentle scolding from the rest of the wagon riders.
We're just bitter because we can't order anything! :LOL

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.