Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just finished my training to do inbound customer service calls for a huge company. I'm not at all sure if disclosing who I am working for is ok on a public board so I'll leave that out. I've been having problems getting my schedule set so I can start work, but I'm very excited to start and have money coming in.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just as an fyi on this thread the legit work at home call center jobs I looked closely in to are westathome.com liveops.com and alpineaccess.com The last one does charge for a background check, but I looked very closely in to it and the company is legit.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I worked for liveops for a few weeks. I took calls for Pizza Hut in the evenings. I have to say it didn't last long because it has to be very quiet to take the calls. Even when I would nurse my daughter to sleep (she was about 2), she would sometimes wake up and there were times when I had people ask about the 'noises' in the background. So, it was fine but I couldn't do it because our house is just not quiet!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's true all the places I applied with were very clear that you need to have a room with no noise in the background to work for them. I had looked in to this in the past and didn't because I could not have a room with no noise. At the moment I am only looking at overnight hours so that my children will be asleep and their father will take care of them as needed through the night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.