Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh. My arm brushed against my boob and I swear I just felt a letdown. That tingly pressure-building sensation! No leaking yet, but man, does that feeling bring back memories from DD!

I don wanna have overactive letdown again... I don wanna! Wahwahwah!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that feeling and I'm still nursing DS2. I've been nursing for more than 4 years straight now between DS1 and DS2 (and obviously no end in sight.) At the beginning of this pregnancy they were both still nursing. I'm honestly glad that isn't the case anymore.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I've never had that feeling. This is my third baby. I wonder if I will feel it this time.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yeah, I never felt a letdown, either. The closest to 'feeling' one I had was that I was sitting there aching horribly with my hard-as-boulders size I-J cup full breasts (they went back down to an H after I was nursing a while) when suddenly, I felt relieved... then I realized I was SOAKED--and so was the chair I was sitting in. That was about 5 days postpartum? Then I never really felt anything after.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xakana View Post
Yeah, I never felt a letdown, either. The closest to 'feeling' one I had was that I was sitting there aching horribly with my hard-as-boulders size I-J cup full breasts (they went back down to an H after I was nursing a while) when suddenly, I felt relieved... then I realized I was SOAKED--and so was the chair I was sitting in. That was about 5 days postpartum? Then I never really felt anything after.
Hmmmm...I wonder if it is a "big breasted" thing? Mine chest size is exactly the same as you described.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie View Post
Hmmmm...I wonder if it is a "big breasted" thing? Mine chest size is exactly the same as you described.

I think it is

·
Registered
412 Posts
yeah, I have been waking up with "wet spots" on my bras or tank tops for a couple of weeks now, but last night woke up in a puddle of breastmilk
I can't believe I'm going to have to break out the nursing pads and put on the waterproof sheet already!!! Aaaak!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You mamas are all welcome to send some milk my way!
I'm starting to get nervous that I'm not leaking yet. I leaked with DS and even then never really made any milk. I hope absence of even leaking this time doesn't mean I'll have none at all.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Don't worry Tiffani, lots of moms don't ever leak during pregnancy. Many don't even leak much while breastfeeding. I have been breastfeeding for pretty much the last 6 years and have grown big healthy children on my breastmilk, but never once leaked during pregnancy. Same with this pregnancy. I was even nursing my youngest up until 7 weeks ago and still have never had any leaking with this pregnancy. I'm not complaining...I'd rather save the nursing pads until after baby is here. =-)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yeah, Tiffani--I didn't really 'leak' before I had Lilly--I could express a drop here and there, but no leakage. And I had oversupply issues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.