Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good WAHM email list (like on yahoogroups) out there? I am dying to find other WAHM's to talk with but I dont always have time to get on MDC boards (I usually lurk on the boards anyhow because there is so much info to READ)....anyone know of a good and FRIENDLY wahm email ring that is open to taking a new mama? TIA!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
The only one I know of is Swap with a Work at Home Mom on Yahoo Groups. There are a bunch of MDC WAHM's on there, but it is mainly for swapping/trading stuff with each other.

If you start one, I'll join!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I have a forum on my site and was thinking about starting a wahm group that was locked...so if we had an problems with customers or anything like that we could just talk about it instead of censoring what we say, kwim?

Would anyone be interested?
Stacey

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive been thinking of starting one....I will post back when and if I actually do. In the meantime, I AM interested in starting something locked so Im game.
Thanks for the suggestions, I joined the AP list (waiting for approval) because that seems perfect! Thanks for the suggestions!

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
I've never found any lists to be as good as what we have here. Perhaps it's because we can know people from MDC as a whole and it makes it more like having a biz chat with friends than just a biz chat with biz people, kwim??

I think I was on the APBiz list a while ago and that it was really slow, but maybe I just didn't hang around long enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.