Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mama who said she wanted this never sent me payment and it has been over three weeks now.
She isn't returning my e-mails either so I guess she doesn't want it.

Do you want me to put your name and address on the package? It's lovingly packed and ready to go!
This a 12" blonde/ peachy skin tone Waldorf doll. The hair is short cropped so it could be a boy or girl depending on how you dress the doll.
It is wool filled, has simple blue embroidered eyes.
The doll comes with four outfits too, a red gingham dress, a blue garden print dress with matching sun bonnet and pink leggings, a pair of blue garden print shorts with a pink tank top, and a pair of denim overalls with a red t-shirt.
I am asking $25. ppd-here is a pic of the doll at Natural Baby--the one I am selling is the blonde one:
http://store.yahoo.com/naturalbaby/softbabydoll.html
This doll was on display in my smoke-free, pet-free home for a while but never played with--so it is like new.This is now sold, & I have "wait list" in case it falls through again--wish I had at least a dozen of these dolls!~LOL!
Please PM or e-mail me
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.