Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fun for early and accomplished walkers

review by sunpath8

My son really enjoys this push toy.  The gentle noise is not as annoying as some of the plastic popper versions and I like the aesthetics of the toy.

ProsCons
gentle noise, wood

Ratings
Overall4
Value0
Durability0

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cute roller toy!

review by gretchen_pdx

We bought this for our son right after he started walking, and he shortly thereafter started playing with it! Now that he is almost 1.5 yo, he prefers his broom but this toy still makes it out occasionally! The noise is not too loud although it is louder on wood v. carpet. I like this a lot better than the FP popper (my sis bought this one and we took it back). The colors are also really nice!

ProsCons
Wood, not as noisy as other poppersNone!

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Durability4

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Great Toy

review by judiau

This roller is well built, nicely designed, and solid in construction. Both my kids have liked it. Colors are nice, non-toxic, and the sound is pretty pleasant for "noisy" toy. I commonly give this as a baby gift.

ProsCons
Nice Design; Attractive; Not to loud or annoying

Ratings
Overall5
Value5
Durability5

·
Administrator
2,056 Posts
Walk 'n Roll

Description:
Children enjoy walking and pushing this simple toy. While the wheel turns, the wooden ball inside hits the panels creating a sound. Dimensions: W 8.1" x D 3.9" x H 23.6" Age: 19M+ Green Toy – Green Company. PlanToys recognizes the importance of promoting good quality of life, balanced with concern for environment. They are committed to minimizing their impact on nature and their toys are made from recycled rubberwood that is non chemically treated. PlanToys simplicity in design is combined with innovative use of materials and real-valued function encouraging more creative play in a good learning environment. Gift Wrap not available. Shipping Note: This item ships via UPS Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts