Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/com...e2.jpg&.src=ph

I rescued him today from some teenagers selling them for $20.00 outside the grocery store...he was in a cardboard box taped up with 3 pen holes in the side, it's damn hot today. He hissed at the teenagers but he's been nothing but a purring machine with us.
I like Atticus since Scout is our other cat.
Dh likes Blackfoot because the pads of his feet are black
Dd seems to like "Whaazzat"

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Oh he is just CUTE! Yay for both of us resucing today, lol!
I like Atticus myself!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Goodness, look at those paws. What an extremely handsome young man (seriously; gorgeous proportions). He looks more like a Jem to me!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I think Whaazzat is quiet likely the best cat name ever in the history of cat names.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, they're big feet!! I took him into the chiro on our way home to get him adjusted as I will hold off on vaxing him she kept looking at those feet wondering if something was wrong with them.
He is right now leaping about 4' into the air playing with Scout's catnip mouse....Scout is less than impressed and Havoc wants to clean him and is thus driving me nuts whining at him.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think he's just got a lot of bone--could be that he's going to be big or could just be some wisp of a big-boned breed is showing up. Back when I was a BYB of Maine ***** (ha--years ago the family had an unregistered purebred pair who gave us several sets of gorgeous kittens; it was long before I got "involved" in animals) the boys would have those legs and feet.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, you'd think this little booger has been here forever, he just divebombed Bedlam from my desk!
I had pulled out a big crate to keep him in overnight, I tried, much, much, much yowling, so I guess it's sink or swim!!

Oh...and kittens and blood thinners....do NOT mix!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
OMG, he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Well, after all, he looks identical to our little pufferkin, "Cooky".
Not endorsing the name "Cooky" though, my sweet babes named him. A little
when I had to spell the name for our vet

Our baby was a rescue kitty, too. -----
to you for rescuing yours.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon0218
I have a feeling he's officially "Whazzat" Wait till I explain that one to the vet!!
YAY!

I love that name.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
I do, too. Cute.

I still say he LOOKS like an Atticus though!

·
Registered
586 Posts
well, "whazzat" is quite cute. i say go with that. all my cat's have strange names. Doe-Doe, Sparkle, Big Fat, Weenie, Beanie, T-go, Cow, Fudge, Baby Grey, and Tisha. the vet gets a kick out of all my pets names. hehe. have fun with him. he's a doll. Beanie looks like she could be his twin!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts