Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't shared pics of my buddy in a long time! He's 16mos. old today, so I thought I'd share some recent pics in our new (to us) fluff!!

Appliqued OV prefold made by moi! He's playing peek-a-boo in this pic. He doesn't cover his face, he bends over and looks at you through his legs when you say "peek-a-boo"!

Snips 'n Snails Nana Pants I've found a khaki colored t-neck that I"m getting ready to applique a snail and puppy dog to the front of to match these. Then I'll embroider "Snips 'n Snails and Puppy Dog Tails" under the applique! Should look really cute! He's dancin' in this pic, hence the funny pose!

Tiny Birds Organic Merino Pants These rock for nighttime! I'm in
with them! He's feeling pretty good about himself, crawling up on his scooter and making faces. We were cracking up this night...he was so full of mischief!

KSS Pants Oh my, these pants just make me
! They fit my buddy just perfectly!! He's searching for acorns here and wearing his made by me soft sole shoes!

Thanks for looking!

Jesse

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MyBaby'sSmile
Aw Jesse he is SO cute! He has really slimmed downed, and sprouted upward hasn't he? Love the pictures and nice job on the prefold

He has! I can't believe he was ever in large diapers...they're huge on him now!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Absolutely Adorable!! I love the face int he tiny birds organic pic, made me smile.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsaylou
He is just gorgeous! I can't believe how big he is, and that he is walking all over the place now. Wow, time really does just fly by.
It does, doesn't it!!
: And can you believe how Ky and my buddy have both slimmed down?! They both look like different kids! Her halloween costume was too cute!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Yes, the slimming down just blows my mind. I look back at pictures of Kylie from about 6-12 months and I can't believe its her! They change so much!

Thanks for the compliment on her costume. I just adore her in it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.