Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my chunky DS sitting up by himself!! He's only 5mos old...little stinker won't even stay little for me! It's not enough that he weighs over 22lbs, over 28" long...now he's going to start being a big boy by sitting up!

Oh yeah....Ummm...you can see we need a *bit* more coverage in the back....:LOL

·
Registered
289 Posts
How cute!!!!! My little one is also 5 months old and I was just telling my husband today that I think she might be sitting up on her own soon. She can balance by herself for about 20 - 30 seconds right now. It goes by soooooo fast, doesn't it?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm sorry, but any exposed (or unexposed for that matter) baby part is wonderfully cute. My Lillian walked at 10mos. She is my baby, and I really was not looking forward to that. He is a cutey! Love the plumber look..it really is great!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We think he's pretty cute too! Thanks for all your nice compliments...he was concentrating sooo hard on sitting up and getting his toes. It was pretty cute...especially with the little booty peeking out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.