Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p> </p>
<div style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:5px;padding-right:5px;padding-bottom:5px;padding-left:5px;font:normal normal normal 13px/1.231 arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);color:rgb(0,0,0);text-align:left;font-family:Times;line-height:normal;font-size:medium;">
<p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;">I had losses at 22 weeks. AF came back right away. I want to try so does DH, but we never conceived naturally. My son was IVF. My twin loss was IVF. I am unexplained infertility. Can't hurt to try just to see if anything happens but physically I want to make sure that is ok? It's been about 8 weeks. Emotionally we are both really ready. Any advice? Any books to read about diet etc? I'm generally very healthy, and exercise. I am not back to my pre-preg weight still have about 18 lbs., does that matter?</p>
</div>

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
<p>I say if you are ready, then go for it! Lots of women get pregnant by accident right after they have a baby, I dont think this is any more risky than that. I am sure other women have different advice.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am so sorry for your loss.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts