Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,093 Posts
Well I can tell you this, I would expect for your daughter to go through more than 5 or 6 cloth diapers as they wet differently than sposies. My daughter is 8.5 months old and I would say that she goes through about a dozen diapers a day and that is with me changing her about every 45 minutes to an hour. She also wakes up from nap dry and we EC at that time, some times others through out the day depending. We use some fitteds, some prefolds, some pockets. My faves right now are fitteds and prefolds as it is HOT here right now adn I don't put a cover on her, just let her run the house adn change her as soon as she is wet.

I have 18 prefolds and 29 pockets, and and about 20 fitteds and I could go about 3 days total without washing and washing on the 4th day if I didn't need my night time diapers before then since I only have 2. Plus I dont' want to let them sit longer than a day or so. I was every other day but I have yet to go through my entire stash.

If I was going with only prefolds I would want at least 2 dozen if not 3 dozen and about 3 or 4 snappies!

Good luck, I have been cding for about 2 months and LOVE it!!!

Jessica

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.