Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,212 Posts
We just switched to cloth a couple of weeks ago. I'm not an experimenter -- I wanted to go with one system and just use that.

We settled on Fuzzi Bunz. These are not natural fibers, but synthetic fleece-lined diapers with PUL covers and and insert. I wanted a system that would keep my son dry (he has super sensitive skin) and get really clean, but I also wanted simplicity. I opted for pocket diapers over AIO's because of the cleanliness issue.

I have not had any problems with my Fuzzi Bunz. They come clean in the wash, work great, and they are very easy to use.

I hesitated many times before finally taking the plunge and switching to cloth. Now I can't believe that I used disposables for so long (my son just turned two).

The only issue that we had was some nasty toddler poop, easily solved with the addition of a Mini Shower. I highly recommend the Mini Shower, especially if you're switching a toddler.

Good Luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.