Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby and I went out to a movie tonight, something we've been wanting to do but haven't been able to do alone in a Loooonng time. We saw Hangover, and let me tell you...it was SO HILARIOUS that if this were September, I might be in LABOR right now!!!!

My poor baby is going nuts in there right now, he's probably all hyped up from the caffeine I drank, plus my near-constant laughing was jostling him all around.

Oh my gosh... It was WRONG on so many levels (the movie, I mean) but SO hilarious at the same time!!!!

So be warned...watching that movie may induce contractions!

Yeah...I'm going to fill up my huge water bottle, get some protein, and lay down, because I really need it now

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
OMG - we saw this tonight too - first thing dh says when the credits roll..."I need to call xyz and plan another trip to Vegas" I said "I KNEW you were going to say something like that!!!!"

Gotta love the grandparents keeping the kids overnight and having a date night with the hubby - glad you guys enjoyed too. We really laughed HARD! (and am I wrong for laughing hysterically at the borat preview when he talks about his baby's 'traditional african name - OJ'
That cracks me up everytime I see it!)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I'm glad you got to get out and go to a movie. From your other thread, it sounds like you had a stressful day.
You deserved some fun! I haven't heard of this movie, I'll have to go find a trailer.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
glad you had a good time!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts