Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It always seems like I'm the only one in my family, my, their close friends that wants to move out of this area (whenever I get anough money or marry or whatever else) expect for my father's parents and sister who lived in Florida for a period of time, expect my father's father lived up here as well and went down there for every other weekend, couple wks during the summers, and holidays as I rember. Also, my fraternal twin sister and our friend (her father worked with my dad on one project or hospital or whatever its called) moved out here for her job because shes an only child and so on, well I really don't know that much of the story. Well, my family could have moved if my father wanted to for his job, but he chosed to stay here to be close to family and friends, which I'm glad for, but still wished we saw other parts as well. He used to travel a whole lot as well for work and never anything else besides where he traveled for work. My family and as I know our close friends really never traveled that much so we really don't know whats out there. Love this area, but feel I need the change. Think I explain everything that I thought of last night. Also, it seems like they rather please their families and friends then do what pleases them, which I rather please myself then them. How about you guys, your families, your close friends, and your families close friends.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.