Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody knows of any washable nursing pads that are not noticable under clothing. I've only tried the gerber ones and they are so obvious.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
They aren't cloth, but I LOVED my LilyPadz!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i saw those but didn't really take the time to read the package. So how do they work. Aren't they plastic or something. Thanks for the info. I may try those then if they are not noticeable. I'm using the lansinoh disposables now and would rather use something reusable ya know.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chandistar View Post
i saw those but didn't really take the time to read the package. So how do they work. Aren't they plastic or something. Thanks for the info. I may try those then if they are not noticeable. I'm using the lansinoh disposables now and would rather use something reusable ya know.
They're silicone. Actually, the reason I chose to start using them in the first place was because I wanted something unnoticable, and they worked great!! They just have one side that's kinda sticky (you "renew" the stickiness when you wash them).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1babysmom View Post
They just have one side that's kinda sticky (you "renew" the stickiness when you wash them).
LilyPadz are re-usable? How long can you use them?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought some at the Motherhood store; after I got them home I realized they were just made out of four layers of flannel. I made a ton out of a yard of flannel and they were exactly the same as the bought ones and very easy to make. Also, they didn't show under my clothes like my disposables did.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamums View Post
LilyPadz are re-usable? How long can you use them?
I think it depends on how well you take care of them...I've only had them since 3 months PP and stopped needing them around 5 months, so I don't have much experience, but my best friend has used hers for over 3 years!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts