Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have never tried watercolor painting before because to looked too difficult but when I saw an advert for watercolor brushes and thought 'I can do that.'
Looking on Ebay and Amazon the choice is bewildering. There are so many different brands which vary considerably in price.
So basically my question is which ones should I buy? I don't mind spending a bit more on something which is good quality but also I don't want to waste money if a cheaper alternative will be just as good.
Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recommend Mont Marte Art Paint brushes set, this products perfect for artists, kids, and beginner painters to indulge their love of art. Includes 2 blending brush pens and painting pad, the best thing I like of this brush is non-harmful and odorless, it's really safe. So, if you are looking for the best watercolor brush for beginners, you might want to give this set a try.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I have never tried watercolor painting before because to looked too difficult but when I saw an advert for watercolor brushes and thought 'I can do that.'
Looking on Ebay and Amazon the choice is bewildering. There are so many different brands which vary considerably in price.
So basically my question is which ones should I buy? I don't mind spending a bit more on something which is good quality but also I don't want to waste money if a cheaper alternative will be just as good.
Thank you for your help.
Round Brushes are the most versatile and widely used brush for watercolor painting. Their shape makes them suitable for small details and delicate lines, but also for broader strokes and washes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts