Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great moisturizer

review by amatullah0

Waxelene is a great moisturizing product. I prefer it over coconut or olive oil, due to how fast it is absorbed by the skin if you apply a thin layer, and that it will stay on the skin longer without dripping if you apply a larger amount. I suffer from eczema on my fingers and hand, and after applying Waxelene, I noticed that my skin was not as flaky and dry. However, I do feel like the product is more expensive than I would be able to afford on a regular basis, though I will have to see how long the jar lasts. It is a little over half the price of the other product that I typically use, but the amount that I need to use at one time is much greater with Waxelene and I also find that I need to apply Waxelene more often.

I can see buying this product in the future if I find us needing a moisturizer for a case of really dry skin.

ProsCons
Natural oils, fast absorbing, great smell, non-greasy, thicker than other petroleum jelly alternativesNot quite as thick or long lasting as petroleum jelly or Lanisoh Lanolin

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance4

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Waxelene 2 Oz. Jar

Description:
Waxelene - The Petroleum Jelly Alternative. Made of Organic Soybean Oil, Natural Beeswax, Organic Rosemary Oil, and Natural Vitamin E. That's it, no petroleum products or artificial ingredients. 2 oz. size glass jar.

USE WAXELENE FOR:

Anything you would use petroleum jelly for and more!
Skin moisturizing, protection, and lubrication - lips, feet - anywhere!
Protection from chafing, friction, and wind burn - jogging, biking, volleyball, etc.
Make-up & removal - add extra gloss to lips/face or remove make-up the healthy way.
Soothing chapped, dry skin (Eczema & Psoriasis)
Reducing diaper irritation - babies love Waxelene!
Aftershave for face/legs etc.
Wetsuit rash prevention - won't deteriorate wetsuit and no petroleum in the water!
Hair - thick texture aids in styling while moisturizing and nourishing
After Sun
Hands - relieving drying effects from repeated hand washings or doing dishes
Tons of other creative household and cosmetic uses

Details:
DetailValue
BindingHealth and Beauty
EAN0609728197988
FeatureTons of other creative household and cosmetic uses
LabelWaxelene Inc.
ManufacturerWaxelene Inc.
Product GroupHealth and Beauty
Product Type NameHEALTH_PERSONAL_CARE
PublisherWaxelene Inc.
StudioWaxelene Inc.
TitleWaxelene 2 Oz. Jar
UPC609728197988
Height2 inches
Length2 inches
Weight0.5 pounds
Width2 inches
BrandWaxelene
Package Quantity1
Size2oz

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.