Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a couple different ways.. my cousin told all of our family one nite when we were playign family games.. we were playing pictionary or something.. and she waited until half way thru the game.. drew picture of lady.. w/ belly.. etc.. and we were like.. "pregnancy, im pregnant, YOUR PREGNANT" ...

2nd story is .. it was my moms bday.. and i drove 2 hours.. down there .. surprised her ... that I WAS THERE.. and then in a lil gift bag i had a picture frame that says . "its almost my birthday too".......w/ picture of sonogram.........

IM LOOKING FOR SOMETING TOTALLY UNIQUE and CUTE to tell parents for 2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!we've been TTC for 3 yrs now-- im ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!help me =)....not.. over the phone, not BIG BROTHER shirt.. something FUN AND UNIQUE any suggestions?? ty..

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
This isn't original, but I thought it was cute. When I was little, I saw an episode of Full House where the woman told her husband she was pregnant by making him dinner. She served him baby back ribs, baby corn and baby peas or something like that. Maybe you could invite your parents over for dinner. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.