Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited to have reached 36 weeks today! This means the midwives are ok with me birthing at home now- although they'd prefer I wait a couple of weeks for babies who are stronger nursers. I'm still doing well- no high blood pressure, normal urine, still running errands- like treks to Ikea. I sure am big!- measuring 47-48 weeks, gained 62 pounds. Only problem is LOTS of swelling, which movement helps.

Other good news is that our remodel is almost done! Just lots of finishing touches to do and some cleaning out/setting up of the guest room. The babies' room is set up!!!! That's were the tub will go. My to-do list is getting smaller. It's just about time for me to enjoy a little peace and quiet and rest before these babies come. It's finally starting to feel real and exciting!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Go mama! I am excited for you and your love and the boys. Goodness you have been busy. I am only having one baby and feel like my to do list is still so very very long!

Bright Blessings,
Kimmy

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Yay! Terrific news! I know how stressed you were about trying to get the remodel done in ttime. You must be feeling relieved.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
How exciting! I hope your boys come soon, as I'm sure your terribly uncomfortable.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Yayayayayaya!!!!

I just found out I will be cleared at 36 weeks too (they say it's 3 weeks away, but I would prefer to go with 4 weeks just in case because of my long cycles).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.