Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY!! We've had a girl name for months (literally - it was the first name we came up with ever, and it stuck) and we came up with a boy name today!! And we both really like them!!

Ok, the girl name is Amelia Ruth and the boy name (after much debate and arguing) is Lincoln Arthur!! And, for short we'll call a little boy Link - I think its cute and I'm SO excited!!!

I can't wait now for baby to come - now that we have names picked out we're all set (except for being terrified of the whole being responsible for a tiny little person, not knowing what to expect at all, you know - all the normal first time parents fears)

:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cute! I really like both of them! link is awesome. Congats. It's SO frustrating when it's up in the air. We just decided on our boy name last week and I'm so relieved too. His name is Cove Keith! Girl back-up name in case US is wrong is Esme Georgia. Can't wait 'til we get to hold them, huh?
:
:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.