Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first parcel of diapers (bought here at the TP) arrived today plus I stopped at a couple baby consignment stores and picked up some more stuff. Anna is now wearing her first cloth diaper!

While shopping I found 6 Snug to Fit fitted diapers and some liners for $35 (excellent condition, they look like they've never been used) and at another store I found 5 Bumkins AIO's (again look like they've never been used) for $25. The Bumkins are too big so right now she is wearing one of the Snug to fits and a Bummis cover (cover was from TP...I also got some dyed prefolds and snappis, but I'll try those out tomorrow)!

I am just so happy to finally have her in cloth!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot to add that at the 2nd shop I went to the owner said she was so happy about seeing a mom put their baby in cloth. She also said she was thinking of selling new cloth diapers in her store as well so we had a discussion about Canadian manufacturers and wahm's and how she could find them on the net!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.