Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this a.m. and felt like my tummy was pushing out. I reached down and it was hard on one side and gooshy on the other. I felt around and could feel a butt, back and head. I called out to my dh and dd--both came in and touched our baby. It was amazing
:

Baby seems incredibly long--I forget how much the little one's been growing in the past weeks. My dh and I were both amazed. I haven't detected any kicks from the outside yet, but my belly is moving as baby stretches and shifts from one spot to another. Of course, it's easier to feel when I'm laying down.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yep, I definitely feel my little one in the mornings, too, especially while laying on my back. I haven't felt a head or back yet. He's facing forward, but I do get some pretty hard kicks that poke out.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
how exciting! I remember how fun it was to feel dd like that. She was an active one so I felt a lot of lumps early on, like you. This one is completely lazy and is almost always head down, facing forward, and in the back.
What did your dd say?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.