1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so.. my oldest is 4.. she is Analiese Barbara Karg

next is my 3 yr old who is MaKenzie Elaine Karg

then my 1 yr old Zachary Byron Robert Karg

then my angel baby i lost in aug, 2010 and wasnt far enough along to know the sex

and now this baby is Taylor James Vladimir Karg

we finally agreed on a name together lol. i was beginning to think he was going to be named Baby Boy Karg lol :)

248855_10150215778918622_662588621_7142021_2907339_n.jpg

·
Registered
989 Posts
Love the name! Love the happy kiddos... We have ours too....and I'm pretty happy with it. It's amazing how difficult it is to really name a human! But, in the end, we've got Alicia Venus Clement. Alicia means "truth, of noble spirit and protected by God".....three meanings in three different languages, and obviously, after our loss...the last one is of utmost importance. I want this little girl protected. Venus, is after the planet, a guiding light in the form of the morning and evening star. The brightest light in the sky other than the sun and moon. The planet under which she was conceived in the snow in the mountains in a loving unstoppable passion that the goddess herself would have been envious of.
peace.gif

My boys wish we would have named her Ginny, after the Weasley family daughter in Harry Potter. But...we just told them that just as I may call her Ali-V, they may call her Ginny as a pet name.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.