Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was one of the pictures we sent to everyone and handed out as our Valentine's last night. I'm glad to not have to hide it anymore!

So is anyone else still holding out? 17 1/2 weeks and I'm finally in maternity clothes as I need!

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
This was one of the pictures we sent to everyone and handed out as our Valentine's last night. I'm glad to not have to hide it anymore!

So is anyone else still holding out? 17 1/2 weeks and I'm finally in maternity clothes as I need!
Yay, I'm glad you finally got to share the news! I hope you get lots of happy phone calls and hugs over the next few days!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I LOVE that card!!!!! :love I can't believe you managed to hold out this long!! I hope you blow it up a little, frame it and hang it on the wall! What a treasure.... :heartbeat

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
So adorable @MrsKoehn! I'm so happy for you that you can finally (literally!) loosen your belt and relax. :love

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone, and I have thought about blowing it up. Waiting for a sale to do any pictures though. Hehe I have got a couple texts, calls and I expect a couple more as people get their cards. Some should come today still too. I wanted to make sure immediate family knew first, then extended family we are closer to, then the friends. :smile: It's good to "let it all hang out" now. The girls I teach (17 and 14) were still slack-jawed yesterday. Lol The elder of the two was crying when she read the card. The other was saying (loudly) "Nu-uh! No way! Are you serious?" It was fun. Well, except the part where Hubby's mom got hers first and was the last to open it because she was trying to pick open a foam sticker on the front of the envelope. :duh Hubby said no more stickers for Mom.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts