Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to the perinatologist today and had another ultrasound. Everything is great. My bp's are good and the baby is measuring right on target!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY.

Oh by the way we are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could have knocked me over with a feather.
Gossamer

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
congratulations. what a lucky little guy to have you for a mama!

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
oH, gossamer, my frien! I am so happy for you, Im crying!!
: I just KNEW it was a son!! After loosing my precious Emily & then having 2 MORE girls..... now I'm LOVING having a boy! They're so sooooo Oh I dont know, just WONDERFULL! Different, but just wonderfull!!

God will bless you and your family beyond measure, just you wait!
:

·
Premium Member
3,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ms. Doula,
Thank you so much. I told my husband that I knew God would send me exactly what I need to heal from our loss. Having a boy is such a blessing and a shock. I was certain I was having a girl. I just knew it and when the Dr. said boy, I didn't believe it at first. But now I see God's wisdom in this. Of course there will be comparisons but not nearly as much as if I was having a girl. And this will be the first grandson to carry on my husbands family name. All of our nieces and nephews are his sister's children. So yes, I am completely flabbergasted but also completely thrilled!
Gossamer

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Oh, mama... I am so happy for you. You have constantly been in my thoughts. I am sending you so much love.
boy:

Ezra's a kick in the pants! We're so happy to have him... and yes, I do think that in some ways, it was easier that we didn't get another girl. Of course, I'd also love to experience being mama to a little girl... maybe this time around?
Things were just starting to get back to normal, and here I am, pregnant again!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Cool!
I
my sweet boy to pieces - boys are great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts