Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hallesmom
You did it while your mom was there??? oh my......

I can't even remember what sex in a bed is like!! (can I say sex?)
Better yet, it was my mother-in-law


That will teach her to visit my house the weekend after Valentine's Day.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
M-I-L.......perfect


That reminds me of the time my M-I-L called while we were.......
.......(she doesn't like leaving messages for hubby, because she thinks I erase them before he listens to them). Anyways after the 3rd or 4th call & hang up, I answer the phone by the bed. She asks what dh is doing, and I say "ME ~ can I give him a message?" Needless to say, there was no message.....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:

Originally Posted by China white
She asks what dh is doing, and I say "ME ~ can I give him a message?" Needless to say, there was no message.....

You are my hero. I could never say that to my mil. ETA but it would be so much fun :LOL
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Once my MIL called while we were err...busy...and DH ANSWERED THE PHONE AND TALKED TO HER! YES, while we were, um, still engaged. I was so stunned I didn't say anything. It was before we were married and she ignored the fact we were getting busy and we hated to break the illusion, but still...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by China white
M-I-L.......perfect


That reminds me of the time my M-I-L called while we were.......
.......(she doesn't like leaving messages for hubby, because she thinks I erase them before he listens to them). Anyways after the 3rd or 4th call & hang up, I answer the phone by the bed. She asks what dh is doing, and I say "ME ~ can I give him a message?" Needless to say, there was no message.....

LOL'ing so hard my sides hurt, Ms White.

OP->
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,777 Posts
Anyways after the 3rd or 4th call & hang up, I answer the phone by the bed. She asks what dh is doing, and I say "ME ~ can I give him a message?"

:

(But I'm not supposed to be reading this thread. I am totally over sex. Really.
: )
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by magster
LOL'ing so hard my sides hurt, Ms White.

OP->


Ms. White?...... Ms. White?! That sounds so...........I don't know...... ~ pure. :LOL Ask anyone here ~ anyone ~ and they would say that's the last word they'd use to describe me.

Ms. White.......hmmmm, kinda has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by China white
Ms. White?...... Ms. White?! That sounds so...........I don't know...... ~ pure. :LOL Ask anyone here ~ anyone ~ and they would say that's the last word they'd use to describe me.

Ms. White.......hmmmm, kinda has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?

Sounds good to me. Hey China, my twelve-year-old and her friends were complaining about Jennifer Aniston last night and I thought of you.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top