Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS isn't asking to nursing, and he's refusing when I offer. I'm feeling conflicted about this new phase of his life, but I'm also proud of what we accomplished. My little nipple nibbler is a big boy.
I'm feeling wistful, but still very thankful he is still the cuddler he has always been. He may not be nursing to sleep, but he still wants to be snuggled as he drifts off to dreamland.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I don't know what you want to hear...but I do know that my guy had a really weird time in the months leading to his second birthday. It also went along with MOLARS; each tooth sort of had its own "personality" while coming through, and the molars caused the least amount of nursing, and the most vehement refusal until he felt better.

So it might just be another sort of "strike" and he could very well jump right back into it full force! I know my guy did; he's nursing more (and eating more) now at almost 2.5 years than he was in the months leading to his b'day...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.