Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having a boy. I have felt that all along, but didn't really tell anyone. I didn't necessarily want a boy instead of a girl but I just always felt like it was a boy. Everything looked perfect and she gave us a bunch of pictures. His heartbeat was 147 and he weighs around 10 ounces. He is measuring 4 days early, but they didn't change my due date so I am still due April 16th.

The other good thing was that my bp was down a lot from last time. Last time it was 147/82 and the first time it was 150 something/95 and today it was 132/76. That is the lowest it has been in a long long time!! I have gained around 5.5-6 lbs total now.

It feels really good to be able to say He instead of it and to call him by name. We are naming him James Edward after his daddy, granddaddy and great granddaddy and calling him Jamie.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Congrats on your little boy! (We are having a boy too!) And good news on your blood pressure! We haven't settled on a name yet. We had lots of ideas for girls but boy names are tougher for some reason for us!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the congrats. We have been married for 10 years and wanting to have a baby the whole time so we had the names ready years ago!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Yay for your blood pressure coming down, and Big Congrats on the little boy! My first was a boy too, and I just love him to pieces.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts