Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe she has a tooth already! I am so excited now I want to know how all of you kept your children from biting. I don't knwo that she will be a bitter since we have finally gotten her to stop with the clenching she may not but just incase I want to have ideas ready.

I called my mom and MIL to tell them that she has a tooth and do you know that both of them said well it is time to wean her then and I very frustratedly told them NO I am feeding her for atleast 2yrs maybe longer, now my mom didn't say anything but I dont' think my MIL liked the idea of that. Oh well she'll deal with it

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate_72 View Post
:

seriously, my 7 month old is biting, how DO you prevent it?

I had a nightmare that I had given birth to an alligator, who suddenly grew to 5 feet long and was chasing me.

LOL...that is a BAD dream!!! Briana is only 6 months so I feel ya and she has been clinching on my nipples since just a couple of months old.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DandeCobb View Post
ds popped out 3 teeth in the last 4 days (needless to say we are a tired couple now!) but i feel like veryone on EARTH is like, oh yeah so i guess you are weaning now! and they are all excited about it! uhhh..........no! hes just a little baby! it is so annoying, but my family in law are dumb anyways, they think i am extended nursing since he is over 12 weeks old!?!?
:
that sounds just like my inlaws they think that children need formula to be healthy
:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.