help me tell me who we should call<br>
i don't want to use icky poisons etc.<br>
but we have mouse poop everywhere<br>
i can't take it anymore<br>
any ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
get a kitty. We have moved into homes with serious mouse problems and once we got a good mousing cat (try to get one that was trained by his/her mother) then the mice pretty quickly disapeared. The cat often makes a good pet for kids too. If the cat doesn't mouse, lessen the amount of catfood availabe, the cat will soon be happy to suppliment his meal. Just make sure to take care of the cat with shots and fixing. The whole cat cost is can range from $100-500 for medical expensies and the cats themselves are often free or cheap.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a cat most of my life but my dh is way allergic. We have borrowed peoples cats and that has not done the trick. Katie and Helen gave me some leads too. I think right now we just need good luck, by the way, I love love love your signature.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My parents tried borrowing a cat when they were young. The first cat they picked up off the street, adn the mice ran all over the house while the cat slept. They dropped the cat off the next day. Then they borrowed a nursing momma cat. She caught the mouse in 5 minutes. But the glue traps have been recommended. IF you need to be kitty free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts