We met with a midwife on Saturday and really loved her, she was great! She doesn't have specific knowledge of my condition (rh sensitized) but is willing to learn with me. She does her own bloodwork which is a must since I will require it on a monthly basis come 20 weeks, and is willing to refund me if I end up having to transfer care. We just decided to treat this as a normal pregnancy until it's not a normal pregnancy, then we will deal with those changes as they may come about...no sooner. I am so happy and hopeful that I may get the homebirth I so desperately want! And if I don't, that's going to be okay too. I just have to know I did all I could and didn't just sit and accept the OB label of high risk when we don't even have all the facts yet.