Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking a lot about pants for winter already and have begun to formulate a plan and a budget. (Yes, I know, summer hasn't even started, but I live in North Dakota, so winter starts early, and I already have a ton of summer wool.) I was looking at the "Comprehensive Longies" list and "Definitive OC" list in the Diapering Resources section and thinking that we need to update them. So ... help me, please.
New WAHMS that make knitted items (pants, soakers, shorts, etc.) or OC diapers that we need to add to the list are :

Curly Purly (knitted goods)
Whimisical Fairies (knitted goods)
Nickers (knitted goods)

I know there are more (A LOT more :LOL), but it's late, and I'm tired. So which WAHMs do you know of that we need to add to the list?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
well there is a list of knitters and a list of who does organic(wool and fabric), so its already put together, maybe just needs updating
Yep, that's what I'm saying. We need to update the lists. So if you can think of anyone else who needs to be on those lists, post them here, and we can get a mod or the OP of the lists to add the names.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.