Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Some scientists published an article about the role of toxic exposures in relation to Covid Europe PMC

A good example is the very high death rate in Northern Italy, an area with extreme air pollution. Wuhan, China, apparently has terrible air quality, too.
While it is true that certain environmental stressors, including air pollution, can worsen overall health outcomes, they're far from the full story here. Biology, and nature, isn't that simple. Yes, it does disadvantage people and cause harms in their own right, but people in pristine environments aren't 100% safe from the virus. Winter still happens with Global Warming, but as we've seen, extremes are far more likely in one direction.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Courageous nurses standing up to tyranny

Nurses were not fired and did not quit, but they are told to leave the grounds because they refuse the "choice" of vaccination.

These hospitals don't want to fire them because they know the lawsuits will fly. These nurses are smart and strong. They have so much more courage than the cowards that are taking away freedoms and people's ability to feed their children.

An experimental jab that the nurses have most likely seen maim and kill numerous once healthy people.

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
While it is true that certain environmental stressors, including air pollution, can worsen overall health outcomes, they're far from the full story here. Biology, and nature, isn't that simple. Yes, it does disadvantage people and cause harms in their own right, but people in pristine environments aren't 100% safe from the virus. Winter still happens with Global Warming, but as we've seen, extremes are far more likely in one direction.
Thanks for an excellent and thoughtful response. Much appreciated.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
224 Posts
Courageous nurses standing up to tyranny

Nurses were not fired and did not quit, but they are told to leave the grounds because they refuse the "choice" of vaccination.

These hospitals don't want to fire them because they know the lawsuits will fly. These nurses are smart and strong. They have so much more courage than the cowards that are taking away freedoms and people's ability to feed their children.

An experimental jab that the nurses have most likely seen maim and kill numerous once healthy people.
First, your whines notwithstanding, it's not "tyranny." Second, you have yet to provide even a shred of evidence the COVID vaccines are as dangerous as you claim. Third, they're hardly "experimental." We're now into the hundreds of millions of doses with only a very tiny number of severe adverse events. Fourth, it's more likely the hospitals don't want to fire them YET because they hope, I believe in vain, that they'll come to their senses. Fifth, they're not "smart and strong." They're foolish and childish. Sixth, no "freedoms" are being impacted. As a nurse, they took an oath to do no harm. Part of that is not serving as disease vectors. Using what passes for your "logic," you would consider it "tyranny" to fire a fast food worker for refusing to wash their hands. You may not care about your family or anything other than your feelings and your ego. However, I care about my family and my community. That's why I don't want any healthcare provider who refuses to practice science-based medicine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for an excellent and thoughtful response. Much appreciated.
It was certainly more thoughtful than you calling me a liar when I mentioned a few of my coworkers had lost family to COVID.

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
It was certainly more thoughtful than you calling me a liar when I mentioned a few of my coworkers had lost family to COVID.
Please quote the post where I called you a liar. I'm pretty sure that if it happened at all, it was someone else.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Please quote the post where I called you a liar. I'm pretty sure that if it happened at all, it was someone else.
And I'm absolutely certain I know exactly who I'm responding to. You said you would draw the line through everything in a comment that was either an "opinion" or an "insult." Correctly stating that my coworkers lost family to COVID, a disease we can now safely prevent, is neither an "opinion" nor an "insult." You said, and I quote, "no evidence, no science, no facts." What exactly is the opposite of a fact in whatever passes for your mind? Your refusal to take responsibility for calling me a liar doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Font Screenshot Multimedia Electronic device Darkness

·
Registered
19,147 Posts
And I'm absolutely certain I know exactly who I'm responding to. You said you would draw the line through everything in a comment that was either an "opinion" or an "insult." Correctly stating that my coworkers lost family to COVID, a disease we can now safely prevent, is neither an "opinion" nor an "insult." You said, and I quote, "no evidence, no science, no facts." What exactly is the opposite of a fact in whatever passes for your mind? Your refusal to take responsibility for calling me a liar doesn't mean it didn't happen. View attachment 130523
Got it. Thanks for the explanation. I thought you meant I had actually used the terminology: "you are a liar" which I had not. Extrapolation. Fine with me.

Reactions: Tweedledee

·
Registered
224 Posts
Got it. Thanks for the explanation. I thought you meant I had actually used the terminology: "you are a liar" which I had not. Extrapolation. Fine with me.
It's not much of an "extrapolation" to say that you claiming I had shared no facts was the same as calling me a liar. Then again, it's not like you've shown a willingness to take responsibility for what you say.

·
Registered
224 Posts
17yr Old Girl - Myocarditis 10-Days After Vax

One of thousands of healthy young people who were forced to get the jab who have had their lives ruined.
Ah yes. You and your conspiracy theorist videos you mistake for "proof." You know what else causes myocarditis at a rate several orders of magnitude higher? Getting COVID. Please, for the first time in your life, try to be honest. I'm not confident you'll succeed, but at least you'll make the attempt.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nurse tells the truth about cardiac arrest in young people who get the Covid jab

Another nurse who is about to get fired tells the truth about young people getting the experimental jab and going into cardiac arrest
You really need to lay off the conspiracy theorist Flavor-aid. You want to see reality? Look at Idaho having crisis standards of care in the northern part of their state. It's an area where your fellow Republicans are actively opposing vaccine efforts and, therefore, have a very low vaccination rate. They're hitting a level of emergency they've literally never seen before. I know it isn't some cheap knockoff of YouTube that houses 9/11 conspiracy theories and videos about Reptilians eating babies, but it is fact.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Vaccine Injuries from COVID-19 Shots Fill Hospitals

Nurses and doctors tell the truth about how vaccinated people are filling the ICU's.

They all get fired.
And if I had the ability to fire a healthcare worker who refused to follow science-based medicine, I would personally fire them for cause myself and do so with a song in my heart, then actively fight against any unemployment claims they may make.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts