24,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
... he is a tool ...

• Love
Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
224 Posts
He thinks he's the President of the United States of America exercising legal and constitutional powers. Meanwhile, you think someone who got a doctorate in education from an online diploma mill is a "medical expert" when he claimed the COVID vaccines change our species and make us ineligible to donate blood and organs. You need to sit down and shut up before you embarrass yourself even more than you've already done.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yeah... a rusty old thing that needs to be put out to pasture
I'd be lying if I said I was surprised you had nothing intelligent to say. As for the rusty old thing, that's the guy we voted out last year, you know, the compulsive liar who even lost places that have been strongholds for his own party?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Baby Suffers Side Effects After Mother Forced To Have Jab Before C Section

Doctor forces pregnant mother, who is in a desperate situation about to birth a child, to an experimental jab.

Baby suffers tremendously.

Add this horrific adverse event to the over 675,000 now recorded in VAERS Covid stats
So that's yet another unsubstantiated story you choose to believe because you would love nothing more than to believe you're a victim when you're really nothing of the sort.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
That is a startling level of coincidence. Even for a safe and effective vaccine...
The flaw here is in whatever passes for your reasoning. If only there were people who investigated potential problems. Oh wait. There are. They're the ones who spotted 7 cases of a clotting disorder out of 6 million doses of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. I know it hurts your feelings, but things that occur at rates virtually identical to an unvaccinated population are not caused by vaccines.

·
Registered
19,145 Posts
First there is the article in its entirety and then there is the same article with memes and comments added in. Great fun! Farce mask: it’s safe for only 20 minutes

“Those masks are only effective so long as they are dry,” said Professor Yvonne Cossart of the Department of Infectious Diseases at the University of Sydney.
“As soon as they become saturated with the moisture in your breath they stop doing their job and pass on the droplets.”

Professor Cossart said that could take as little as 15 or 20 minutes, after which the mask would need to be changed. But those warnings haven’t stopped people snapping up the masks, with retailers reporting they are having trouble keeping up with demand.

Reactions: applejuice
41 - 56 of 56 Posts