·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gaslighting and Unending lockdowns:

·
Registered
2 Posts
World without science is nothing , everything happens around us has a scientific explanations . Just we need to investigate and study
. Shiajit

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
World without science is nothing , everything happens around us has a scientific explanations . Just we need to investigate and study
. Shiajit
However pharmaceutical profit intervenes that very foundation of 'science' to fit the criteria they are searching for - need a vaccine to work? Just skew the trials so that it looks like it works and BAM the public buys it up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
One of my son-in-laws is a Doctor, and he is seeing some very serious auto-immune reactions to the vaccine. He said he plans to 'wait 20 years' to see if it is truly safe! Reports of massive nursing home deaths, immediately after the residents were given the vaccine are rather disturbing. What is most alarming, however, is how anyone who dares to question the government's push to make it practically mandatory is censored... What happened to freedom? It is said that 'there is no evidence' that the vaccine is harmful to pregnant women and children, though the reason why there is 'no evidence' could be because there was 'no testing' done on pregnant women and children.

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
One of my son-in-laws is a Doctor, and he is seeing some very serious auto-immune reactions to the vaccine. He said he plans to 'wait 20 years' to see if it is truly safe! Reports of massive nursing home deaths, immediately after the residents were given the vaccine are rather disturbing. What is most alarming, however, is how anyone who dares to question the government's push to make it practically mandatory is censored... What happened to freedom? It is said that 'there is no evidence' that the vaccine is harmful to pregnant women and children, though the reason why there is 'no evidence' could be because there was 'no testing' done on pregnant women and children.
The censorship thing is so scary. People are trusting authorities and rushing to get into line for the vaccines.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
At The Commons, such deaths are reported to have occurred only after residents began receiving corona-virus vaccinations.
A similar article was also on 'Zerohedge', but recently it went down the memory hole:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another death:
Detroit TV news anchor, 68, dies one day after receiving her COVID-19 shot

·
Registered
305 Posts
Another death:
Detroit TV news anchor, 68, dies one day after receiving her COVID-19 shot
Some people die the day after eating pizza.

Maybe we....shouldn't eat pizza?

·
Registered
238 Posts

If the pizza is only available for consumption in emergency situations, still undergoing Phase 3 and 4 trials, and has never been consumed by a large number of people, then I would not advise a particularly cavalier attitude toward eating it.

·
Registered
18,637 Posts

Coincidence is not actually a scientific or medical explanation. It is a dismissal. Science investigates. Medicine studies and conducts autopsies and looks for an explanation.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts

Well, if more people died after eating pizza than eating something else (your comparison, not mine) and other co-factors were accounted for, then yes, people should consider giving up pizza.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
The phrase "trust science." is little more than a soundbite, often said to paint those who are noncompliant as not trusting science.

I mean - what does it even mean to trust science? Does it mean trust scientists? Does it mean to trust the scientific process - and in theory or in its real world apllication? Or does it mean to trust the people, often removed from the actual science, who are speaking? Does it mean we should not weigh others things or "we do not trust science"?

Shrug. As a phrase it is kind crap ;)

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
Well, if more people died after eating pizza than eating something else (your comparison, not mine) and other co-factors were accounted for, then yes, people should consider giving up pizza.
Going through that process would be too complicated. We'll just tell people to keep eating pizza and keep complying with every government directive.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,538 Posts
I trust the science, but I do not trust the scientists.

People are fallible.

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Can't trust science that isn't there to begin with....such as, using immunocompromised individuals in the vaccine trials....none used....but now 'they' are touting ANYONE with autoimmune conditions receive the vaccine.....

"None of the large-scale vaccine trials included people who are immunocompromised, though every indication is that vaccines are safe in this group"
what 'indications'??? They listed nothing.

·
Registered
18,637 Posts
Can't trust science that isn't there to begin with....such as, using immunocompromised individuals in the vaccine trials....none used....but now 'they' are touting ANYONE with autoimmune conditions receive the vaccine.....

"None of the large-scale vaccine trials included people who are immunocompromised, though every indication is that vaccines are safe in this group"
what 'indications'??? They listed nothing.
When vaccine supporters fantasize it turns into TRUTH.

Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
There is a lot of science saying we should not trust science.

Some of the data on how often studies can be replicated is pretty astounding, for example.

Will provide links if asked.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts