Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember seeing a while ago that there was a website listing public places like malls that had nursing areas, whether good or bad. I saw a nice one at the mall today and I'd like to list it.

If anyone wants to know, it was at the Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati, OH by the food court. It's down the same hallway as the women's restrooms, but in a separate section. There were two rooms with lockable doors. I peeked in one and it had a nice comfy glider rocker, a sink, and a changing table. It was very clean and didn't smell at all. Also, there was a separate baby changing area, so no worries about having a line of moms waiting to change diapers when you come out. The only thing it could have used was a footrest to go with the glider. I was very pleased and would definitely use one of these rooms if I had a distractable baby or simply wanted some peace and quiet or somewhere comfy to sit while I nursed.

· Registered
38 Posts
I also like the comfy couches that are just off the hall leading to the room. However, the little nursing room has *no* ventilaion in the summer! Maybe the a/c was broken that day?

· Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot about that - there was a little sitting room too! Well, as you know it's 20 below outside (or feels like it anyway) so it seemed comfy to me. I guess I'll have to go back this summer and check it out again.

· Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I love Nordstrom's lounges for nursing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.